TM-m30III Wi-Fi and Ethernet Model
The TM-m30III mobile POS receipt printer offers a range of excellent features, including enhanced connectivity and reliability.
Based on a stylish and ultra-compact design, and with a host of advanced features, Epson’s TM-m30III is ideal for environments where quick, simple and reliable receipt printing is essential. A perfect combination of mobility, connectivity, reliability and ease-of-use, it’s designed to meet the needs of a wide range of growing businesses.
3 YEARS WARRANTY
- High print speed 250mm/s, low noise
- Optional auto cutter(partial/full)
- Desktop or wall-hang
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi + USB-Ax2 + USB-B + USB-PD OR Ethernet
- Suitable for kitchen, reception and many other applications
Applications : Restaurants, Department Stores, Kitchen, Convenience Stores, Specialty Retail, Super market etc..,
Even more feature-rich than its predecessors, this addition to Epson’s highly popular TM-m30 series features an ultra-small footprint and super-sleek design, and delivers easy, cost-effective and reliable receipt printing in any environment where space is an issue. Including not only a USB Type-C PD (Power Delivery) connector, the TM-m30III (Wireless model) also features integral Wi-Fi and Ethernet functionality, while its antibacterial coating provides protection against liquids to IPX2 standards, making it ideal for tough environments such as kitchens. Also featuring a paper near-end detection system, it’s great for kiosks and self-checkouts, and its superior de-curling mechanism means that it’s perfect for receipts that need a signature. Now supporting Android and Windows as well as iOS, the TM-m30III comes with links to video guides that make set-up and configuration fast and easy.
- Stylish, all-new design Ultra-compact, sleek, reliable and affordable
- Improved mobile connectivity Includes a USB Type-C PD connector, plus integral Wi-Fi and Ethernet(LAN)
- Designed for efficiency Features a paper near-end detector and superior decurling mechanism
- Built for tough environments IPX2 protection against liquids, plus antibacterial surface treatment
- Wider platform support Now supports Windows and Android, as well as iOS